We are a team of passionate individuals working together for the same goal - to bring medical cannabis to the world. Even though we’re no longer a start-up, it’s important to us that we preserve that part of our culture - the part where everyone’s contribution makes an impact on the final result, and where we are all accountable and work creatively and collaboratively to problem-solve. Most importantly, as we grow, it’s important to us to maintain high levels of energy, passion, and drive.
Namaste Technologies is looking for a Sales & Operations Manager near Toronto to help share in our vision to Canada’s most customer-focused health & wellness marketplace.
The Sales & Operations Manager serves as the subject matter expert for demand & supply planning, network optimization, and capacity planning. S/he is responsible for leading the business unit's demand management, master scheduling processes and the company S&OP process. S/he will focus on continuous improvement to drive better ongoing results in customer service levels (Fill Rate), working capital (Inventory Turns) and providing our customers with the best product at the lowest cost. Success in this role is defined by driving significant steps in Master Planning, Sales & Operations Management and Fill Rates.
- Create and implement a master production schedule
- Lead and build a team of master schedulers, supply planners and inventory management
- Create and lead a reliable unconstrained/constrained demand planning process driving consensus forecasts in order to support production, scheduling plans and inventory/operational KPIs
- Escalate resourcing issues with recommendations to senior management
- Create and lead the S&OP process including Pre-S&OP
- Hold key stakeholders accountable for production, forecasting, and overall yields
- Create targets around fill-rate, OTIF, etc
- Lead the process for moving from spreadsheet S&OP to software
- University Degree in Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Business or equiv.
- APICS Certification
- 3+ years of Demand Planning, Sales Forecasting or Financial modeling experience
- 1+ year production experience
- ERP/MRP experience (Ample Organics a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to influence management, teams, and individuals.
- Demonstrated proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts.
- Experience with Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) best practices.
- Demonstrated experience working with a high demand retail/distributor preferred.
- Results-oriented with the ability to react to situations with a sense of urgency
- Advanced Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Previous experience with a Consumer Goods company; with preference to working at a Natural Health Food or Beverage, Nutraceutical, Dietary Supplement or Cannabis company
- Experience working in the cannabis industry considered an asset
Why we think you’ll like working with us:
- Competitive salaries, health/dental/vision benefits, and a generous vacation policy
- Flexible work-schedule and remote working ability
- Bond with your teammates at fun company events
- Be part of a collaborative, and driven team focused on pushing the boundaries of digital and product experience
- Work directly with a very talented senior leadership team who are committed to the development of your skills and career
We thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Namaste Technologies. Please note, only the candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Namaste Technologies welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.