We are a team of passionate individuals working together for the same goal – to bring cannabis to the world. Even though we’re not a start-up anymore, it’s really important to us to preserve that part of our culture – the part where everyone’s contribution makes an impact on the final result, where we are all accountable and where we work creatively and collaboratively to solve whatever problem comes up. Most importantly, as we grow, it’s important us to maintain our high levels of energy, passion and drive.
WHO WE ARE
Namaste Technologies began as an international cannabis eCommerce company operating 32 sites in 20 countries. We have years of data collected on legal cannabis users, and by combining machine learning technology with telemedicine apps, we’re monetizing this information. We have recently acquired our sales license for our Licensed Producer CannMart which now allows us to operate our marketplace for all brands’ legal cannabis products.
WHO YOU ARE
The Product Manager, eCommerce will be incredibly organized, enthusiastic, confident and a great communicator. You enjoy working with the latest technologies out there, while having the opportunity to solve real-life problems, in an exciting domain. We want you to be able to develop your skills and grow as a professional, so you’re never left bored or unchallenged.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Create, manage and lead a fast-paced, customer-centric product development process.
- Provide strategic oversight to help develop new products by working cross-functionally with Dev leads, Marketing, Sales and Leadership to align vision and drive execution.
- Lead the collection and analysis of customer's, stakeholder's and other team's feedback to shape requirements, features, new product enhancements and product plans.
- Create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product.
- Provide vision and direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout the project.
- Create requirements and set deliverable timing.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product.
- Follow the progress of work and address production issues during development.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of product management, product ownership or business analysis experience.
- Bachelor's in Computer science, Engineering, Business, Economics or a related discipline.
- A technical background and experience working in an Agile delivery model.
- Prior experience driving strategy for innovating products or services.
- A bias for action - we move fast and need people who can think big.
- A natural collaboration instinct with a confirmed ability to work across teams to get things done.
- An organized approach and the ability to prioritize and trade-off conflicting commercial and technical constraints.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills and comfortable working with technical and commercial staff both internally and with customers.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills are a MUST.
We thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Namaste Technologies. Please note, only the candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Namaste Technologies welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.