We are a team of passionate individuals working together for the same goal – to bring cannabis to the world. Even though we’re not a start-up anymore, it’s really important to us to preserve that part of our culture – the part where everyone’s contribution makes an impact on the final result, where we are all accountable and where we work creatively and collaboratively to solve whatever problem comes up. Most importantly, as we grow, it’s important us to maintain our high levels of energy, passion and drive.
Customer Care Manager
Customer Care - Toronto
WHO WE ARE
Namaste Technologies began as an international cannabis eCommerce company operating 32 sites in 20 countries. We have years of data collected on legal cannabis users, and by combining machine learning technology with telemedicine apps, we’re monetizing this information. We have recently acquired our sales license for our Licensed Producer CannMart which now allows us to operate our marketplace for all brands’ legal cannabis products.
WE ARE THE FUTURE OF CANNABIS!
WHO YOU ARE
The CUSTOMER CARE MANAGER is responsible for the daily management, guidance and coaching of the Customer Care team. This candidate is accountable for the management of daily workflow and ensures that correct procedures are in place and followed by their team. They will be able to identify system and workflow improvements that will help to enhance the team's efficiency. The Customer Care Manager will serve as a link between the CSR team and upper management.
HOURS OF WORK
Rotational shifts between the hours of (8:30AM – 9:00PM) + rotating occasional weekend shifts
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate strong leadership and people management skills in managing onsite and remote customer care team
- Coaching and motivating a team of customer care representatives to improve overall patient experience.
- Continuously improve the customer service experience to maintain customer loyalty and exceed expectations at every turn
- Improving processes to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction and accuracy
- Develop, compile and continually update, improve and maintain customer service procedures, policies and standards for the company
- Developing and implementing initiatives to promote team/morale building
- Respond to and provide immediate resolution to escalated patient concerns; you will take ownership of issues and follow issues through to resolution
- Create and maintain rotating work schedules for the customer care team
- Prepare, Manage and deliver all daily, weekly and monthly reporting to Senior managers and partners as needed on customer care KPI’s and metrics
- Assist in recruitment process of customer care staff
- Monitor and analyze metrics to measure and manage customer service effectiveness.
- Conduct weekly meetings with customer care team to ensure all organizational goals and KPI’s are consistently being met
- Additional duties as required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or College diploma in Business (BA or B.comm.), with focus on customer service, project management, or equivalent
- 3 + years’ experience in a management/leadership role in a call center environment
- Experience working with Ample Organics and Shopify considered an asset
- Experience working in the cannabis industry considered an asset
- Have strong leadership skills with history of managing and leading teams
- Must have excellent computer skills as well as excellent report writing skills
- Possess the ability to work well under stressful situations and pressure and diffuse difficult situations in a calm and professional manner.
- Possess a strong customer service orientation with an exceptional ability to communicate with and relate to clients and deliver best in class service
- Bilingual (French/English) considered an asset
- Have superior problem-solving skills and the ability to assess situations and make the right decisions is critical.
- Ability to building relationships with customers and patients people skills, inter-personally savvy, problem solving, multi-tasking
- Sincere compassion and empathy for our clients
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
We thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at CannMart. Please note, only the candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. CannMart welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.