We are a team of passionate individuals working together for the same goal – to bring cannabis to the world. Even though we’re not a start-up anymore, it’s really important to us to preserve that part of our culture – the part where everyone’s contribution makes an impact on the final result, where we are all accountable and where we work creatively and collaboratively to solve whatever problem comes up. Most importantly, as we grow, it’s important us to maintain our high levels of energy, passion and drive.
CannMart - CannMart
WHO WE ARE
CannMart operates as a subsidiary to Namaste Technologies which allows us to engage in distribution of medical cannabis through our Toronto location. This strategic acquisition leveraged our strengths in eCommerce and logistics to place us squarely in a position of leadership in the retail distribution of medical cannabis in Canada. Come and grow with one of the best cannabis companies on the planet!
WE ARE THE FUTURE OF CANNABIS!
Namaste Technologies began as an international cannabis eCommerce company operating 32 sites in 20 countries. We have years of data collected on legal cannabis users and by combining machine learning technology with telemedicine apps, we’re monetizing this information. We have recently acquired our sales license for our Licensed Producer CannMart which now allows us to operate our marketplace for all brands’ legal cannabis products.
WHO YOU ARE
The OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR will be incredibly organized, enthusiastic, confident, a great communicator and experienced in an office environment, taking on multiple administrative tasks, and project management.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cover the front reception desk
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Managing incoming telephone calls and directing them appropriately
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
- Receive, sort and distribute the mail
- Greet and assist visitors to the office
- Maintain and update contact lists
- Develop and maintain administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Develop and maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Ordering office supplies
- Organize travel arrangements for management
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Coordinate repairs to office equipment
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
- Write letters and emails on behalf of office staff when necessary
- Take accurate meeting minutes
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Coordinate office procedures
- Resolve administrative issues
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Additional duties which may reasonably be assigned to you by the company from time-to-time.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2 – 3 years of experience in office administration setting
- Post-secondary education
- Experience working reception, greeting people and answering phones
- Dedicated, well-organized and resourceful, with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential and non-routine information
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize and juggle multiple competing tasks and demands under tight deadlines
We thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at CannMart. Please note, only the candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. CannMart welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.