We are a team of passionate individuals working together for the same goal – to bring cannabis to the world. Even though we’re not a start-up anymore, it’s really important to us to preserve that part of our culture – the part where everyone’s contribution makes an impact on the final result, where we are all accountable and where we work creatively and collaboratively to solve whatever problem comes up. Most importantly, as we grow, it’s important us to maintain our high levels of energy, passion and drive.
Product - Toronto
WHO WE ARE
Namaste Technologies began as an international cannabis eCommerce company operating 32 sites in 20 countries. We have years of data collected on legal cannabis users and by combining machine learning technology with telemedicine apps, we’re monetizing this information. We have recently acquired our sales license for our Licensed Producer CannMart which now allows us to operate our marketplace for all brands’ legal cannabis products.
WHO YOU ARE
As the PRODUCT MANAGER, you will be able to make a real impact on the product, and the evolution of the company vision and culture. You will get to work with the latest technologies out there, while having the opportunity to solve real-life problems. We want you to be able to develop your skills, and grow as a professional, so you’re never left bored or unchallenged.
We’re looking for a telemedicine titan who will be the power behind the telehealth portion of our product portfolio. As the Product Manager of NamasteMD, you’ll partner with current customers, prospects, market leaders, other vendors, engineering and go-to-market teams to grow the product capabilities, user base and revenue stream. You’ll also be a source of education, teaching our customers about telemedicine strategies to drive their overall success.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete P&L ownership for the tele-health line of business
- Understanding the market needs and user requirements in depth
- Building product strategy, roadmap, and KPIs
- Writing product requirements, prioritize the backlog and work together with the design and engineering teams from idea to delivery.
- Working with cross-functional teams including engineers, designers, and business stakeholders
- Defining and communicate the vision Namaste’s tele-health solutions both internally, and externally.
- Establishing and maintaining strong intra-team relationships.
- Managing the overall relationship with third party clinic and health practitioners in compliance with the local laws
- Ensuring compliance with the permitted compensation models and regulatory requirements while meeting business objectives
- Additional duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience of a revenue generating software product.
- Experience working with different stakeholders including senior management
- Experience working with co-located and distributed teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working on telemedicine applications - a huge plus!
- Entrepreneurial experience as a founder - Amazing!
- Bold - Willing to speak up, take decisions and drive to execution.
- Detail oriented - Open minded and creative, while meticulous about data and details.
- Results driven - Able to overcome hurdles and deliver results.
- Let the team shine - Leads with integrity, giving respect and earning trust along the way
We thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Namaste Technologies. Please note, only the candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Namaste Technologies welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.