We are a team of passionate individuals working together for the same goal – to bring cannabis to the world. Even though we’re not a start-up anymore, it’s really important to us to preserve that part of our culture – the part where everyone’s contribution makes an impact on the final result, where we are all accountable and where we work creatively and collaboratively to solve whatever problem comes up. Most importantly, as we grow, it’s important us to maintain our high levels of energy, passion and drive.
Customer Care Representative
Customer Care - Vancouver
WHO WE ARE
Namaste operate the most comprehensive online marketplace for vaporizer products and accessories in the world. Exceeding consumer expectations, the company developed a series of dedicated websites translates into that country’s native language. Multiple global warehouses allow products to be shipped swiftly, safely and securely to nearly 2 million satisfied customers.
WHO YOU ARE
We believe that customer service is the most important aspect of our business, to ensure we deliver a exemplary service we require a dedicated, hard working individual who has excellent attention to detail as well as an ability to multi task and stay organized.
The CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE will be answering questions, providing advice and solving issues. As well as answering phone calls, emails and live chat you will also be required to perform translations on our sites and write blogs.
HOURS OF WORK: Monday to Friday - Rotational shifts between the hours of (8:30AM – 9:00PM) + rotating occasional weekend shifts.
LOCATION: Vancouver, BC
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve customers in an efficient and respective manner
- Advise on our products and procedures
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems by clarifying issues, exploring answers, and alternative solutions and escalating unresolved problems
- Translate descriptions on our sites
- Write creative and interesting blogs about our products
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of two years of customer service experience
- Fluent in German or French and English
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task whilst staying focused and ensuring tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Willingness to learn.
We thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Namaste. Please note, only the candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Namaste welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.