We are a team of passionate individuals working together for the same goal – to bring cannabis to the world. Even though we’re not a start-up anymore, it’s really important to us to preserve that part of our culture – the part where everyone’s contribution makes an impact on the final result, where we are all accountable and where we work creatively and collaboratively to solve whatever problem comes up. Most importantly, as we grow, it’s important us to maintain our high levels of energy, passion and drive.
Customer Service Representative
Customer Care - CannMart
WHO WE ARE
CannMart operates as a subsidiary to Namaste Technologies which allows us to engage in distribution of medical cannabis through our Toronto location. This strategic acquisition leveraged our strengths in eCommerce and logistics to place us squarely in a position of leadership in the retail distribution of medical cannabis in Canada. Come and grow with one of the best cannabis companies on the planet!
WE ARE THE FUTURE OF CANNABIS!
Namaste Technologies began as an international cannabis eCommerce company operating 32 sites in 20 countries. We have years of data collected on legal cannabis users and by combining machine learning technology with telemedicine apps, we’re monetizing this information. We have recently acquired our sales license for our Licensed Producer CannMart which now allows us to operate our marketplace for all brands’ legal cannabis products.
WHO YOU ARE
The CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE will provide clients with exemplary customer service. Your responsibilities begin with answering questions from current and prospective clients, as well as from doctors and health care providers. You’ll help them get registered and make recommendations based on their individual needs, while building and maintaining relationships, as well as promoting patient loyalty by providing efficient and accurate services.
HOURS OF WORK: Rotational shifts between the hours of (8:30AM – 9:00PM) + rotating occasional weekend shifts
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves customers by determining requirements, answering inquiries, resolving problems, fulfilling requests, maintaining the database, and customer profiles
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information, researching, locating, and providing information
- Advise on our products and procedures
- Place orders for clients, and help troubleshoot any issues they may have
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers, and alternative solutions and escalating unresolved problems
- Ensure compliance with all government regulations at all times
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of two years of customer service experience
- Experience working in regulated industries is an asset
- A medical background or medical office experience would be an asset
- Knowledge of medicinal cannabis or the pharmaceutical industry is an asset
- Patient-focused customer service skills
- Detailed oriented data entry skills
- Ability to building relationships with customers and patients people skills, inter-personally savvy, problem solving, multi-tasking
- Sincere compassion and empathy for our clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
We thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at CannMart. Please note, only the candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. CannMart welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process