We are a team of passionate individuals working together for the same goal – to bring cannabis to the world. Even though we’re not a start-up anymore, it’s really important to us to preserve that part of our culture – the part where everyone’s contribution makes an impact on the final result, where we are all accountable and where we work creatively and collaboratively to solve whatever problem comes up. Most importantly, as we grow, it’s important us to maintain our high levels of energy, passion and drive.
Sr. Marketing Manager
Marketing - Vancouver
Namaste Technologies is looking for a strategic, channel agnostic, analytical Senior Marketing Manager who is excited about leading growth for our global properties. She/he will have the opportunity to define the way we sell Cannabis and other products online and build out a critical part of the marketing team. The Sr. Manager will lead and execute all efforts related to customer acquisition and retention in the eCommerce business, including marketing through email, display, search, social, and direct mail. She/he will own all metrics related to customer acquisition and our digital brand presence.
The ideal candidate seeks out offline and online channels to test messaging, with a keen eye on ROI. You understand that brand messaging is important, but need to balance that with acquisition goals. When it comes to new acquisition, you’re able to communicate what ideal CAC is, how it contributes to bottom line revenue and LTV.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Identify and execute unique paid digital marketing campaigns to amplify our brand message, thought leadership pillars and drive new customer conversion and retention
- Hit top-line revenue goals by creating content funnels, driving traffic and nurturing them to conversion
- Build/develop a new high performing team
- Deploy unified brand messaging across all channels (including offline) and measure impact
- Utilize customer insights and behavior to reach new audiences and remove the stigma around cannabis
- Deploy world-class creative campaigns to millions of people, setting us apart from the competition and making Namaste Technologies the preferred platform to transact
- Build an email database of 7-figures with high engagement
- Define our UVP for each of our channels with the eCommerce team and deploy them
- Push the limits of your comfort zone and skill set
Who You Are:
- You’re data-oriented, understand the need for compelling creative, a strong USP and not afraid to dive into any part of the process to give guidance and feedback.
- You have a track record of building successful high-growth digital marketing programs
- You have a passion for all things digital marketing, and enjoy weaving conversion metrics into content pieces
- You’re able to bring in playbooks from your past experiences and capitalize on wins early
- You're able to lead technology decisions as it pertains to marketing
- You’re passionate about the digital ecosystem, and you consume as much as you can around the industry
- You understand multi-touch attribution, live in Google’s MCF reporting and know how to look at all the channels and derive value
- You thrive in ambiguous environments
- You’ve created and owned marketing P&L’s in the past, and have a strong aptitude for balancing acquisition and brand campaign goals
- You’re not afraid to dive into other areas of the business to better understand the ‘big picture’
- You’re passionate about alternative medicine and the cannabis industry
- You have experience with search marketing, email marketing, visual design and copywriting and cannabis ad platforms
- Communicate key marketing performance metrics and insights with all parts of the organization to help shape overall company strategy
- Push marketing projects with our partners to completion with assistance from our Digital Project Manager
- Manage our agency partnerships, ensuring they’re driving towards your OKR
- Collaborate on digital marketing editorial calendar and campaigns to drive sales and tell brand stories
- Own and develop (with assistance) our email marketing using Drip
- Strategize, develop and execute our digital marketing campaigns to drive acquisition and retention goals for our global business across all of our properties
- 8+ working years in a digital marketing team with a focus on acquisition
- 1+ years working in the Cannabis space
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics
- Expert level Excel/Google Sheet skills
- Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics certified
- ESP experience - Drip experience a plus
- Interest in the Cannabis industry
Why we think you’ll like working with us:
- Competitive salaries, health/dental/vision benefits, and a generous vacation policy
- Collaborative team environment in the heart of Gastown – Vancouver’s coffee mecca.
- Flexible work-schedule and remote working ability
- Bond with your teammates at fun company events
- Be part of a collaborative, and driven team focused on pushing the boundaries of digital and product experience
- Work directly with a very talented senior leadership team who are committed to the development of your skills and career
We thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Namaste Technologies. Please note, only the candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Namaste Technologies welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.