We are a team of passionate individuals working together for the same goal – to bring cannabis to the world. Even though we’re not a start-up anymore, it’s really important to us to preserve that part of our culture – the part where everyone’s contribution makes an impact on the final result, where we are all accountable and where we work creatively and collaboratively to solve whatever problem comes up. Most importantly, as we grow, it’s important us to maintain our high levels of energy, passion and drive.
Senior Product Designer, UI/UX
WHO ARE WE
Namaste Technologies began as an international cannabis eCommerce company operating 32 sites in 20 countries. We have years of data collected on legal cannabis users and by combining machine learning technology with telemedicine apps, we’re monetizing this information. We have recently acquired our sales license for our Licensed Producer CannMart which now allows us to operate our marketplace for all brands’ legal cannabis products.
WE ARE THE FUTURE OF CANNABIS!
We’re looking for a passionate, experienced designer to join our growing product design team. You will help us better serve the users of our eComs and Apps by creating beautiful and inspiring design experiences that help users discover, connect and advocate.
You’ll get the opportunity to collaborate on a variety of projects with a team of top designers in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where we don’t compromise on quality and optimize for delivery.
As a Senior Product designer, you will work together with designers, researchers and strategists on solving design challenges by creating high fidelity designs and prototypes of features or new products and carry them through sign-off with stake holders as well as QA with engineering.
- Track record of creating meaningful digital experiences for top brands, in-house or agency, ideally with an eCommerce focus.
- Understanding of platforms and devices and how they relate to design, a good understanding of front-end coding standards and limitations, coding knowledge a plus.
- Experience working with Design Systems and modern UI design tools (Sketch/Libraries, Abstract, InVision, Zeplin etc.).
- A deep understanding of the end to end iterative UX process (personas, scenarios, wireframing, and high fidelity visuals).
- A passion for solving design problems while – owning all facets of design (strategy, art direction, interaction design and research).
- Exceptional UI abilities, a keen eye for good design shown and an extensive portfolio of live projects.
What we offer:
Fully remote and highly talented distributed team.
Working on great tech stack with cutting edge technologies.
Product company with a long-term vision.
Competitive salary depending on the relative work experience.
Project exposure and ownership that impacts our users, product, and business.
Challenging technical tasks, fast learning cycles, and meaningful feedback.
We thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Namaste Technologies. Please note, only the candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Namaste Technologies welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.