We are a team of passionate individuals working together for the same goal - to bring medical cannabis to the world. Even though we’re no longer a start-up, it’s important to us that we preserve that part of our culture - the part where everyone’s contribution makes an impact on the final result, and where we are all accountable and work creatively and collaboratively to problem-solve. Most importantly, as we grow, it’s important to us to maintain high levels of energy, passion, and drive.
Senior Product Designer, UI/UX
At Namaste, your ideas can become fantastic products in no time. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there is no limit to what we can accomplish together.
Do you love crafting elegant solutions and solving highly complex challenges?
Can you see the importance of every detail?
We’re a diverse community of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply reciprocal place, where everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it.
Our Marketplace squad is building the next generation of cannabis online platform. We operate several micro-services to handle customers’ information, orders and suppliers, fulfillment statuses, product details, inventory management, and payment gateways.
We are looking for a motivated Product Designer, specialised in Design Systems to help us develop new features and continue to maintain a high level of quality for the existing ones.
If you are comfortable working in an exciting environment with rapidly changing priorities, if you are creative and inspired to invent new ways to help design amazing products that customers love, please join us! We would really love to work with you!
As a Senior Product designer, you will work together with designers, researchers and strategists on solving design challenges by creating high fidelity designs and prototypes of features or new products and carry them through sign-off with stake holders as well as QA with engineering.
- Track record of creating meaningful digital experiences for top brands, in-house or agency, ideally with an eCommerce focus.
- Understanding of platforms and devices and how they relate to design, a good understanding of front-end coding standards and limitations, coding knowledge a plus.
- Experience working with Design Systems and modern UI design tools (Sketch/Libraries, Abstract, InVision, Zeplin etc.).
- A deep understanding of the end to end iterative UX process (personas, scenarios, wireframing, and high fidelity visuals).
- A passion for solving design problems while – owning all facets of design (strategy, art direction, interaction design and research).
- Exceptional UI abilities, a keen eye for good design shown and an extensive portfolio of live projects.
What we offer:
Fully remote and highly talented distributed team.
Working on great tech stack with cutting edge technologies.
Product company with a long-term vision.
Competitive salary depending on the relative work experience.
Project exposure and ownership that impacts our users, product, and business.
Challenging technical tasks, fast learning cycles, and meaningful feedback.
We thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Namaste Technologies. Please note, only the candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Namaste Technologies welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.