We are a team of passionate individuals working together for the same goal – to bring cannabis to the world. Even though we’re not a start-up anymore, it’s really important to us to preserve that part of our culture – the part where everyone’s contribution makes an impact on the final result, where we are all accountable and where we work creatively and collaboratively to solve whatever problem comes up. Most importantly, as we grow, it’s important us to maintain our high levels of energy, passion and drive.
Senior Ecommerce Manager
Marketing - Vancouver
Namaste Technologies is looking for a Senior Ecommerce Manager with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a fervent desire to learn to help us build a world-class health & wellness company.
Reporting to the Director of Ecommerce, the Sr. Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for all things ecommerce including; website performance and optimization, analytics development, IT partnerships, agency management, and digital campaign performance to support our continued growth and profitability.
- Measure website Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and champion initiatives for funnel optimization.
- Partner with internal tech teams and external agencies to deliver on the ecommerce roadmap.
- Partner tightly with Content and UX UI to develop key journeys that drive a consistent, brand-building, compelling end-to-end customer experience.
- Drive performance initiatives in partnership with the marketing team including acquisition, retention, and promotional campaigns.
- Maximize revenue and profitability through RFM initiatives, ultimately increasing the Lifetime Value of our customers.
- Utilize analytics to develop customer insights and segmentation.
- Monitor industry trends and ensure that we are well positioned to capitalize and continue to lead in the market.
- Prepare weekly and quarterly reports on website performance, trends, and opportunities.
The candidate should be a self-starter with a strong work ethic, highly team-oriented, inquisitive, enjoy problem solving and focused on driving towards results.
- 5+ years experience managing multiple ecommerce brands across multiple geographies
- Proven track record of improving conversion rate, average order value, and customer lifetime value
- Familiarity with RFM segmentation, analysis, and actions
- Experience in website redesigns, and UX UI best practices
- Extremely analytical with the ability to compile, analyze, and react quickly to data
- Experience in Google Analytics and data visualization
- Innovative and critical mindset with a track record of successful data-driven initiatives and decisions
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Passionate self-starter
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for Namaste Technologies leaders:
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Entrepreneurial problem solver with strong troubleshooting skills
- Vocally self-aware and curious
- Results oriented
- Hires great people. Develops great people
- Ability to effectively manage time, multi-task, and prioritize projects to meet established deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and written
- Has relentlessly high standards
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
- You love learning, and it’s one of the things you do to make yourself better every single day