We are a team of passionate individuals working together for the same goal - to bring medical cannabis to the world. Even though we’re no longer a start-up, it’s important to us that we preserve that part of our culture - the part where everyone’s contribution makes an impact on the final result, and where we are all accountable and work creatively and collaboratively to problem-solve. Most importantly, as we grow, it’s important to us to maintain high levels of energy, passion, and drive.
Senior Ecommerce Manager
Marketing - Vancouver
Namaste Technologies is looking for a Senior Ecommerce Manager with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a fervent desire to learn to help us build a world-class health & wellness company.
Reporting to the Director of Ecommerce, the Sr. Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for all things ecommerce including; website performance and optimization, analytics development, IT partnerships, agency management, and digital campaign performance to support our continued growth and profitability.
- Measure website Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and champion initiatives for funnel optimization.
- Partner with internal tech teams and external agencies to deliver on the ecommerce roadmap.
- Partner tightly with Content and UX UI to develop key journeys that drive a consistent, brand-building, compelling end-to-end customer experience.
- Drive performance initiatives in partnership with the marketing team including acquisition, retention, and promotional campaigns.
- Maximize revenue and profitability through RFM initiatives, ultimately increasing the Lifetime Value of our customers.
- Utilize analytics to develop customer insights and segmentation.
- Monitor industry trends and ensure that we are well positioned to capitalize and continue to lead in the market.
- Prepare weekly and quarterly reports on website performance, trends, and opportunities.
The candidate should be a self-starter with a strong work ethic, highly team-oriented, inquisitive, enjoy problem solving and focused on driving towards results.
- 5+ years experience managing multiple ecommerce brands across multiple geographies
- Proven track record of improving conversion rate, average order value, and customer lifetime value
- Familiarity with RFM segmentation, analysis, and actions
- Experience in website redesigns, and UX UI best practices
- Extremely analytical with the ability to compile, analyze, and react quickly to data
- Experience in Google Analytics and data visualization
- Innovative and critical mindset with a track record of successful data-driven initiatives and decisions
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Passionate self-starter
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for Namaste Technologies leaders:
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Entrepreneurial problem solver with strong troubleshooting skills
- Vocally self-aware and curious
- Results oriented
- Hires great people. Develops great people
- Ability to effectively manage time, multi-task, and prioritize projects to meet established deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and written
- Has relentlessly high standards
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
- You love learning, and it’s one of the things you do to make yourself better every single day