We are a team of passionate individuals working together for the same goal – to bring cannabis to the world. Even though we’re not a start-up anymore, it’s really important to us to preserve that part of our culture – the part where everyone’s contribution makes an impact on the final result, where we are all accountable and where we work creatively and collaboratively to solve whatever problem comes up. Most importantly, as we grow, it’s important us to maintain our high levels of energy, passion and drive.
Marketing - Vancouver
Namaste Technologies is looking for a Merchandising Coordinator with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a fervent desire to learn and grow with the team as we build a world-class health & wellness company.
Reporting to the Head of Merchandising, the Merchandising Coordinator will be responsible for launching, updating, and maintaining products and landing pages across our various websites, ultimately ensuring the correct and current customer experience.
The Merchandising Coordinator will be a close partner to our Assortment and Marketing teams, launching products, sales, new landing pages and developing and documenting our internal processes.
- Manage all new product launches and their placement throughout the website and marketing channels.
- Update product pricing, images and content.
- Generate standard operating procedures (SOP) for new product and new category launches.
- Populate and update promotional real estate on the websites ensuring a refreshed and consistent customer experience.
- Utilize our searchandiser tool to improve filters and navigation.
- Launch and tear down all promotional/sales events; including page creation, price adjustments, banner updates, etc.
- Train on analytics tools to grow knowledge set and assist in creating reports surrounding product, page, and sales performance.
The candidate should be a self-starter with a strong work ethic, a team player, inquisitive, enjoy problem solving and focused detailed oriented work.
- 2+ years of ecommerce experience
- Experience with launching and maintaining products online
- Strong excel skills
- Self-starter, comfortable reaching out to remote team members and asking questions/hunting for information
- Shopify experience preferred
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for Namaste Technologies team members:
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Problem solver with strong troubleshooting skills
- Vocally self-aware and curious
- Ability to effectively manage time, multi-task, and prioritize projects
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and written
- You love learning, and it’s one of the things you do to make yourself better every single day