We are a team of passionate individuals working together for the same goal – to bring cannabis to the world. Even though we’re not a start-up anymore, it’s really important to us to preserve that part of our culture – the part where everyone’s contribution makes an impact on the final result, where we are all accountable and where we work creatively and collaboratively to solve whatever problem comes up. Most importantly, as we grow, it’s important us to maintain our high levels of energy, passion and drive.
CannMart - CannMart
WHO WE ARE
With headquarters in Toronto, ON, and offices in both B.C. and around the globe, Namaste Technologies is the world’s leading online platform for cannabis products, accessories, and responsible education. The company’s ‘everything cannabis store’, CannMart.com, provides customers with a diverse selection of hand-picked products from a multitude of federally-licensed cultivators, all on one convenient site. Namaste’s global technology and continuous innovation address local needs in a burgeoning cannabis industry requiring smart solutions. For further information about Namaste, please visit NamasteTechnologies.com
WE ARE THE FUTURE OF CANNABIS!
WHO YOU ARE
The OPERATIONS MANAGER will manage multiple high-priority projects and act as a strong leader for identifying, sharing, and making recommendations to create and institutionalize operational best practices at CannMart.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for both production and shipping/receiving operations.
- Create and review production and operating reports as well as resolving operational, production and logistic delays.
- Assess production orders/schedules to plan departmental operations based on product types, quantities, specifications and scheduled delivery/shipment dates.
- Coordinate production so as to guarantee quality and timelines meet or exceed industry standards.
- Responsible for promoting and ensuring a safe work environment at all times
- Responsible for monitoring and ensuring positive morale across all departments.
- Represent Cannmart in all Health Canada inspections, as well as all other regulatory audits or client visits.
- Assist departments with projects as required.
- Support the development and improvement of departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS)
- Identify operational and compliance gaps, whilst developing solutions to address them.
- Select, develop and evaluate staff to ensure efficient operations.
- Control and budget financial spending across all departments
- Create and manage KPI’s and OKR’s.
- Encourage a strong team dynamic, encouraging employees to provide feedback in order to constantly be making improvements.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or relevant working experience
- Health Canada Security Clearance Required
- 5 + years in an operations leadership role, preferably in the Cannabis Industry
- 3+ years of working in a production environment
- Demonstrated creativity and innovation in achieving business objectives.
- Superior oral and written communication, organization, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Experience managing multiple projects involving multi-disciplinary teams operating in a fast-paced, innovation driven environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, influence and work with all levels across the organization.
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Possession of key skills including conflict management, business negotiation, decision making and organization
- Experience with Lean, Six Sigma or other continuous improvement principles or programs.
We thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Namaste Technologies. Please note, only the candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Namaste Technologies welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.