We are a team of passionate individuals working together for the same goal - to bring medical cannabis to the world. Even though we’re no longer a start-up, it’s important to us that we preserve that part of our culture - the part where everyone’s contribution makes an impact on the final result, and where we are all accountable and work creatively and collaboratively to problem-solve. Most importantly, as we grow, it’s important to us to maintain high levels of energy, passion, and drive.
Vault Clerk, CannMart
Operations - Toronto
WHO WE ARE
With headquarters in Toronto, ON, and offices in B.C. and around the globe, Namaste Technologies is the world’s leading online platform for cannabis products, accessories, and responsible education. The company’s ‘everything cannabis store’, CannMart.com, provides customers with a diverse selection of hand-picked products from a multitude of federally-licensed cultivators, all on one convenient site. Namaste’s global technology and continuous innovation address local needs in a burgeoning cannabis industry requiring smart solutions. For further information about Namaste, please visit NamasteTechnologies.com
WHO YOU ARE
The VAULT CLERK is responsible for maintaining the security and appropriate inventory of all vault assets, including bulk cannabis, packaged cannabis products, retained cannabis, and any and all other assets housed in the vault for safekeeping and inventory tracking purposes.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily management of the overall vault operations, assuring strict accountability of all items, at all times and all items checked in or out.
- Assist in developing and implementing all procedures and policies with regard to cannabis issuance and return, finish product, discrepancy tracking and reporting.
- Responsible for opening and closing the vault in accordance with all company policies, specifically making sure that all cannabis stays in proper balance.
- Maintain proper vault paperwork and inventory records.
- Maintain daily vault cannabis flow.
- Count and accurately report all cannabis coming in and out.
- Prepare daily balances to reconcile with Ample Organics reporting
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience of at least 1-year in similar job and setting.
- Must complete any applicable skills training and pass all competency tests associated with the position, including cannabis reconciliation and Ample Organics training.
- Must have excellent cash handling, data entry skills, experience in working with Excel spreadsheets, and excellent knowledge of basic accounting and inventory practices.
- Availability to work on all shifts.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to stand for extended periods. Ability to bend, kneel, reach, push, and pull while performing job tasks. Must be able to lift 25 lbs. or greater.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including medical drug, background and criminal checks).
We thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Namaste Technologies. Please note, only the candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Namaste Technologies welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.