We are a team of passionate individuals working together for the same goal - to bring medical cannabis to the world. Even though we’re no longer a start-up, it’s important to us that we preserve that part of our culture - the part where everyone’s contribution makes an impact on the final result, and where we are all accountable and work creatively and collaboratively to problem-solve. Most importantly, as we grow, it’s important to us to maintain high levels of energy, passion, and drive.
WHO WE ARE
With headquarters in Toronto, ON, and offices in both B.C. and around the globe, Namaste Technologies is the world’s leading online platform for cannabis products, accessories, and responsible education. The company’s ‘everything cannabis store’, CannMart.com, provides customers with a diverse selection of hand-picked products from a multitude of federally-licensed cultivators, all on one convenient site. Namaste’s global technology and continuous innovation address local needs in a burgeoning cannabis industry requiring smart solutions. For further information about Namaste, please visit NamasteTechnologies.com
WE ARE THE FUTURE OF CANNABIS!
WHO YOU ARE
Reporting to the Customer Care Manager, the CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE will assist clients in understanding the basic procedures and processes surrounding obtaining and using a prescription for medicinal Cannabis. Current hours of work are Monday – Friday from 9AM – 5:30PM, but the applicant must be open to a rotating schedule.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide excellent client care. Greet each client interaction with enthusiasm
- Answering general inquiries about products and processes of CannMart
- Answer inbound sales calls, receive and process order requests from clients, caregivers and health care practitioners
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced inbound phone support environment that requires extreme attention to detail
- Compliance to strict guidelines and regulations and communicating such with clients
- Ability to deal with irate clients while maintaining a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Resolve any complaints using critical thinking skills and maintain documentation of each interaction for Health Canada
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes that affect the department such as legislation and regulation amendments, internal practices, internal department specializations and technical training that applies to the industry
- Maintaining a high level of communication between Client Care and the other departments in the organization
- Ability to manage various types of clients and demonstrate empathy
- Troubleshoot and navigate shipping and registration account issues
- Follow up with client requests submitted by means of our various platforms (i.e., credits, refunds)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Minimum Grade 12 diploma
· Fluent in French (Verbal & Written) considered an asset
· Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience in customer service
· Proven customer service skills in a fast-paced environment
· Significant understanding of cannabis regulations
· Excellent computing skills (MS Office, Ample, Zendesk, Mac OS)
· Effective communicator (verbal and written)
· Support and service oriented with the ability to multi-task
· Experience in the Medical Cannabis industry an asset
· Up to date on industry related information and processes regarding methods of consumption and legislation
· Ability to pass and maintain a criminal record check
We thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at CannMart. Please note, only the candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. CannMart welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.