We are a team of passionate individuals working together for the same goal - to bring medical cannabis to the world. Even though we’re no longer a start-up, it’s important to us that we preserve that part of our culture - the part where everyone’s contribution makes an impact on the final result, and where we are all accountable and work creatively and collaboratively to problem-solve. Most importantly, as we grow, it’s important to us to maintain high levels of energy, passion, and drive.
WHO WE ARE
With headquarters in Toronto, ON, and offices in both B.C. and around the globe, Namaste Technologies is the world’s leading online platform for cannabis products, accessories, and responsible education. The company’s ‘everything cannabis store’, CannMart.com, provides customers with a diverse selection of hand-picked products from a multitude of federally-licensed cultivators, all on one convenient site. Namaste’s global technology and continuous innovation address local needs in a burgeoning cannabis industry requiring smart solutions. For further information about Namaste, please visit Namastetechnologies.com.
WE ARE THE FUTURE OF CANNABIS!
WHO YOU ARE
The SHIPPING & RECEIVING LEAD organizes, monitors, and owns the shipping and receiving process at our facility. This would be inclusive of shipping orders of cannabis and vaporizers to our patients.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing operational policies and procedures.
- Safeguards warehouse operations & contents by monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse via preventative maintenance; inspecting equipment; cleaning as per SOP.
- Ensures quality objectives and delivery deadlines are met
- Provides advice and support to internal stakeholders on inventory control and warehouse matters.
- Conducts regular cycle counts as per established schedules and guidelines. Evaluates and analyzes inventory variance
- Implements preventive countermeasures based on the result of inventory variance analysis.
- Ensures effective utilization of warehouse areas and observes proper loading, unloading, stocking and safekeeping of items to maintain the quality of finished goods in order to prevent product damage.
- Work closely with Production Manager to roll out new initiatives and to ensure compliance requirements are met
- Managing information accrued from point of origin to delivery.
- Assist with the rollout of new systems for inventory and workflow management.
- Maintain inventory integrity within the system by ensuring timely processing of orders.
- Receiving quotes for bulk shipments.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma or Degree in a related field preferred
- At least 2 years of warehouse management/shipping & receiving experience
- Knowledge of inventory or supply chain systems
- Strong overall understanding of the financial close process
- Working knowledge of OHSA regulations
- Proficiency in light warehouse equipment
- Knowledge of Excel and google spreadsheets
- Ability to lift packages up to 50lbs
- Appreciation of a dynamic, ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to multitask, process jobs at the last minute and still able to maintain a cool head and positive attitude
- A passion to learn and grow with the company
- Maintain high ethical standards and a positive, professional demeanour
We thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at CannMart. Please note, only the candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. CannMart welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.