We are a team of passionate individuals working together for the same goal - to bring medical cannabis to the world. Even though we’re no longer a start-up, it’s important to us that we preserve that part of our culture - the part where everyone’s contribution makes an impact on the final result, and where we are all accountable and work creatively and collaboratively to problem-solve. Most importantly, as we grow, it’s important to us to maintain high levels of energy, passion, and drive.
WHO WE ARE
With headquarters in Toronto, ON, and offices in both B.C. and around the globe, Namaste Technologies is the world’s leading online platform for cannabis products, accessories, and responsible education. The company’s ‘everything cannabis store’, CannMart.com, provides customers with a diverse selection of hand-picked products from a multitude of federally-licensed cultivators, all on one convenient site. Namaste’s global technology and continuous innovation address local needs in a burgeoning cannabis industry requiring smart solutions. For further information about Namaste, please visit Namastetechnologies.com.
WE ARE THE FUTURE OF CANNABIS!
WHO YOU ARE
The PRODUCTION MANAGER is to oversee, lead, monitor and coordinate the activities of the packaging team. This person’s main goal is to package bulk products into containers that will be delivered to the customers following SOP's and cGMP's guidelines. The Line Leader is responsible for the quality of the product their team produces.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Oversee, manage, monitor and coordinate packaging team activities, giving importance to individual members and overall team's achievement of established goals.
· Ensures that the packaging line is set-up and runs productively following all Packaging-Operations SOP's and cGMP's .
· Cleans room and equipment prior to the start of a new batch.
· Ensures accuracy of all documentation
· Fills, weighs, secure, and labels containers according to company and/or customer specifications.
· Verifies goods packaged against packaging records. - runs the various packaging line equipment and trains operators.
· Monitors productivity and provides guidance and support to technicians/associates in the packaging line.
· Complies with company policies and maintains regular work attendance.
· Personal responsibility for following safety rules, SOP's and GPP/cGMP's guidelines.
· Identifies issues affecting efficiencies and assists in developing solutions.
· Helps resolve quality issues on the packaging/production floor.
· Maintains a clean room environment (clean room sanitation-non-sterile) and orderly work area.
· Use of Personal Protective Equipment while performing the Sanitation and Packaging process.
· Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
· Works with Quality Assurance to ensure all specifications are met.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· 4 - 7 years of previous pharmaceutical packaging or pharmaceutical manufacturing experience preferred.
· Associate's degree in related field preferred
· Basic mathematical skills.
· Experience working in regulated industries is an asset
· Knowledge of medicinal cannabis or the pharmaceutical industry is an asset
· Physical ability to respectively lift, stands, climb, bend, etc. within a manufacturing environment.
· Must be able to multitask and follow up when responses are needed.
· May make minor repairs and/or troubleshooting to packaging equipment as needed.
· Reads and interprets blueprints and diagrams to select, position and secure machinery.
· Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications, and in a timely fashion.
· Able to train and provide guidance to new employees on company policies and procedures
We thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at CannMart. Please note, only the candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. CannMart welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.