We are a team of passionate individuals working together for the same goal - to bring medical cannabis to the world. Even though we’re no longer a start-up, it’s important to us that we preserve that part of our culture - the part where everyone’s contribution makes an impact on the final result, and where we are all accountable and work creatively and collaboratively to problem-solve. Most importantly, as we grow, it’s important to us to maintain high levels of energy, passion, and drive.
CannMart Labs - Toronto
WHO WE ARE
Namaste Technologies began as an international cannabis eCommerce company operating 32 sites in 20 countries. We have years of data collected on legal cannabis users, and by combining machine learning technology with telemedicine apps, we’re monetizing this information. We have recently acquired our sales license for our Licensed Producer CannMart which now allows us to operate our marketplace for all brands’ legal cannabis products.
WHO YOU ARE
The EXTRACTION TECHNICIAN will be incredibly organized, confident, great at working with their hands and experienced in an laboratory environment, taking on multiple tasks related to cannabis extraction.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Ethanol extraction, CO2 extraction and hydrocarbon extraction.
· Perform purification and distillation processes
· Rotary evaporation and solvent recovery
· Filtering compounds with a variety of techniques
· Formulating oil blends
· Cartridge filling and various forms of packaging
· Inventory tracking
· Sampling and testing
· General equipment maintenance and cleaning
· Adhere to all safety and processing procedures, closely following SOP’s
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Post secondary education, preferably in chemistry, biology, engineering or similar
· Experience with cannabis extraction using CO2, ethanol or butane.
· Experience with cannabis distillation
· Experience working in a GMP or GPP environment
· Experience with analytic labs and testing processes
· Experience working with high pressured systems
· BSc, MSc or PHD preferred, but not necessary
· Must be able to life 50 lbs
· Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office, Ample Organics and Google Docs
· Any experience working as a skilled trade considered an asset
We thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Namaste Technologies. Please note, only the candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Namaste Technologies welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.